Monday, May 30, 2011

Blogging or mind control?

I read a lot of crafty, creative, decorating, making-your-house-a-home type blogs.  I'm really into nesting right now.  And I can't afford to travel, my other favorite, so I'm trying to bloom where I'm planted, as they say.

Based on my research, I think that Target should give every blogger in the world a treat because I think they probably sold eleventy billion of these and at least half of that is probably because of all the bloggers who raved about it.  Seriously, if you are going to be a home decor-anista (I just made that up) in your 20s, this is a required accessory.  Don't believe me?

 via

 via

 via


 via

 via

 via

 via

 via

 via

Doesn't it kind of make you laugh?  Don't get me wrong, it's a great accessory, but I chuckle.

I do like seeing how different people use the same pillow with different color combinations.  The first one is by far my favorite!

Hey, mom, you know how I said that gray and yellow combines were totally hot right now?  See what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment