Monday, May 16, 2011

May the force be with you, because you're worth it

My parents live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and have been raving about a BBC comedy that is carried on their local PBS station.  We have two PBS stations in Atlanta but neither seems to have discovered any British comedies made after 1990.  So we have not been able to watch Outnumbered.  And it's not on Netflix.  The horrible American remake is though, so that's nice.

But there are a lot of clips on YouTube and they've been making me laugh.  Today, I give you a montage which outlines young Karen's "spiritual journey."



Yesterday we were walking by a park and as I saw a little girl run through the "big toys" with butterfly wings flapping on her back as one hand struggled to keep her tutu in place, I was reminded of this clip.



I had never heard of Red Nose Day, but now that I have, I quite like it.

Thank you, spiritual homeland, for making me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment