Tuesday, December 20, 2011

We built a tiny house

To prepare for our regular-size house, S and I built a tiny house.  My family loves Christmas, I will show how much sometime this week, but in all my Christmasy childhood I never made a gingerbread house.  Never ever ever ever.  S bought me a gingerbread house kit and he got a gazillion points.

See how it looks just like the picture on the box?

Totally just like the box.

Well, sorta.

I gave the gingerbread woman a little handbag.  
Then she kept falling over and we noticed that it looks like she's drinking an alcoholic beverage.  
Then we realized that her gingerbread husband has a leprechaun hat 
and all of a sudden we had an Irish pub themed gingerbread house.  
Until I said "IT'S A HANDBAG NOT A BEER!"

I will eat you tiny gingerbread people!

Never mind, Buddy and I will just take a nap.

1 comment: