Monday, December 19, 2011

That's right, I'm sporty

I'm not sporty, but being married to a natural athlete has helped me develop an interest in being more sporty.  In fact, since moving back to Oklahoma I am missing the hiking, hills, and mountains of north Georgia and the outdoorsy activities that used to be right outside our front door.  I've pledged to try rock climbing with S and our long-term goal is to live somewhere that we can be active every day of the year outside.

So yes, now that you mention it, I am sporty.  Well, not today.  Today I am in my pajamas.  But maybe tomorrow.  Or after Christmas. 

In the meantime, while I might not be actively sporty, I do want to shop for equipment!  I LOVE equipment!  Kitchen equipment, power tools, craft supplies, sports equipment - I really love to be prepared.  So you can understand why today I was really excited to learn about LeftLane Sports.  Did you know about this site???  It's like Ideeli or Gilt or One Kings Lane or Joss & Main but for sports stuff!  Apparel, gear, shoes....yippee!

This is a great site for 3-day gear - hydration packs and gear - most for 50% off.  I haven't actually purchased anything yet, but I'm excited enough to write about it so hopefully it will live up to my expectations.  Right now I want some of those freaky FiveFingers shoes!  So, you know, if you haven't gotten me anything for Christmas yet...they're half off...

No comments:

Post a Comment