Thursday, March 10, 2011

The post where I ask for money

It's not for me, really, it's for this:


I intended for March 1st to be the kick-off for my fundraising via blog, my birthday on March 15th marks the beginning of the Facebook fundraising operation. But then my world turned upside down for a few days and fundraising got put on the backburner.

Now I'm back!  And I still need to raise that $2300.


You might remember that I walked 60 miles in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure in Atlanta last October.  Last year I reached my fundraising goal by August which was amazing!  However, I must have been a little too convincing because I ended up recruiting some of my most generous supporters to walk with me this year in Dallas/Ft. Worth.  Now we all have to raise $2300!  Eek! 

So we begin now!  How do you help?  You can click on the widget over there in the column on the right.  Do you see it?  It's pink.  And has a picture of a lady who is not me.  That will take you to my personal fundraising page.  Or you can click here.  You can also read a little bit about why I walk and how you can honor your loved ones through our Bold Soles walking for Bold Souls tribute.

I turn 29 in less than a week.  My goal is to get 29 donations of $29 or more by the end of the day on March 15th.  Let's get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment