Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Soundtrack for Fall

My soundtrack for fall is provided by Elephant Revival.


It's highly appropriate that I first heard this group while searching for brown boots for fall on the Born website. I didn't find boots that I liked but I fell in love with this group!

Their self-titled album is a nice prelude to my Christmas and winter soundtrack, provided by the ever wonderful Sting.


If you don't know his album "If On a Winter's Night" and you like adventurous yet really old music, you should definitely become acquainted with it!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your fall soundtrack! I started playing it and Buster jumped up when he heard it, he must like it too! But then he went back to licking his bottom. I promise that is in no relation to how we feel about your music choices.

    ReplyDelete