Monday, July 18, 2011

16 hours later...

Last Monday we moved.  It took 16 hours of driving, me in my car, S in the budget truck.  I stared at this for 16 hours...


And Buddy look like this...

Except when he looked like this...

My favorite billboard was the one announcing Judgment Day on May 21st.  Complete with a Bible guarantee!



Since I was taking these pictures on July 11th, do I get my money back? 

And now we're in Oklahoma City.  After a week we've torn up carpet, rearranged several rooms, chosen paint colors, traveled to Tulsa for a wedding, and S got a job.  It's challenging to move into a space where someone is already living.  My brother lives in my parent's house and will live there until October.  But here's the kicker: my parents are moving back into their house also!  Next week! 

What?

Yes, we're living with my brother and my parents in one house.  It's a rather long story to explain how this all came to be, but we are looking on the bright side and it's not forever and...it is what it is.    

No comments:

Post a Comment