The end of summer!
Cool weather clothes!
Cinnamon-scented brooms at the grocery store!
It's 90 degrees outside!
See what I mean? September sucks. I guess if you love the summer it doesn't suck. But I do not love the summer, I love the fall. So there you have it.
Nevertheless, Happy Fall! Because I made a fall wreath, dang it, and it's going to be fall! I also stuck it to this $69 wreath on Etsy. What!? $69!? I don't think so. So instead...
- 18-inch grapevine wreath from Hobby Lobby: $3.99
- Seven sheets of scrapbooking cardstock: $2.03
- Pages from a Readers Digest Sherlock Holmes book that we had for some reason: free
- Paper flower making knowledge from friend Carrie's wedding: free
- Hot glue: free (well, I already had it)
- (optional) Acrylic spray so I can hang the thing outside: $3.00 (coupon!)
Take that Etsy wreath!
It needs one more little flower in the empty spot on the top but then it will be complete! Thanks for the idea, Bits & Barley (who are charging way too much for paper flower products....those things are super simple to make - I'll be happy to teach you how).