Thursday, June 24, 2010

Find a cure for breast cancer (without spending a dime!)

My amazing and supportive friend Carrie is starting a great promotion to celebrate 200 Facebook fans for Carrie R. Richardson Photography and to support my fundraising for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure


You can read all about the promotion at her photography blog.  Between now and July 4th she will make donations for each new Facebook fan she gets, each new comment she receives, each referral (plus $5 toward a future session!) AND she'll match any $5 donation that is made to my 3-Day site.  Awesome, right?  If you know anyone in North Carolina, Carrie lives in the Raleigh/Durham area and would love to take your friend's pictures!  She does great week (see photo to the right).

I'm only $652 away from reaching my goal!  That means that you all have given $1648 since March.  You are incredible!  Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment