Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sabbatical

I've always wanted to take a sabbatical because usually it involves traveling and doing exciting things.  So I am going to take one!  But just from blogging for a little while.  You'll be relieved to know that we will be back, I know that you were worried.  We are currently working on business plans and family plans and dinner plans.

In the meantime, I'm still raising money for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure!

Shocking, I know.

People ask what happens if you don't raise the full $2300.  Here's what happens: I have to pay the difference!  Really.  Nothing like the threat of having $700 deducted from your bank account to motivate you to beg for money.  So, here are the two ways you can help:

Make a donation here!  This is the easiest and most helpful way.
Visit Boonaroo's and order some Christmas presents!  Especially dishcloths. I have many, many dishcloths.






Thank you and see you upon our return!

No comments:

Post a Comment